Use real and relevant examples to enrich your Maths teaching and help children learn about global issues at the same time.
Aims of the course:
- Give you practical examples and resource links to use in the classroom
- Give you the skills to assist children to critically examine numbers
- Use local and global issues to help your children link to global!
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Help your pupils critically analyse numbers and statistics
- Source relevant and useful resources to use in the classroom
- Bring global learning into your Maths curriculum and enrich your lessons
Target Audience: This would be ideal for any Primary teachers looking for inspiration for their Maths teaching, including NQT’s, RQT’s and Maths subject leaders
|Date:||Monday 25th March 2019|
|Venue:||Yarlside Academy, Redoak Avenue, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA13 0LH|