If you’ve had forest school training in the past and want to brush up your skills, with a global twist, book your place on this course!
You will have a chance to learn about extending and deepening learning for children in their forest school experiences and we will also explore how global perspectives can enrich your existing activities while also bringing you plenty of new ones!
We will also have the opportunity to talk about and rethink the values and philosophy underlying your practice.
Aims of the course:
- Develop and extend your existing forest school training and experience to include a global aspect
- Rethink and challenge existing values and philosophy underlying your teaching
- Provide you with new activities while refreshing your existing ones
By the end of the course, you will:
- Be confident to bring a global perspective to your forest school experience
- Have grown your repertoire of forest school activities
- Be confident to challenge and discuss the underlying philosophy of your forest school with other forest school practitioners
Target Audience: This would be suitable for any teaching staff with previous Forest School training wanting to refresh and enhance their skills and activities
|Date:||Monday 11th March 2019|
|Venue:||Yarlside Academy, Redoak Avenue, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA13 0LH|